- Lose weight quickly at Kombat Arts! kombatarts.com/student-profil… https://t.co/6V2YUPQwz2 2 hours ago
- Weight Training For Muay Thai kombatarts.com/proven-weight-… https://t.co/nLOMzkInK0 22 hours ago
- Proven Weight Training Exercises For Muay Thai Speed And Power kombatarts.com/proven-weight-… https://t.co/rVzjvPQGJo 1 day ago
- The pad holder is forced to work on their timing, concentration and accuracy kombatarts.com/how-to-hold-pa… https://t.co/8HcY8Qh4EK 1 day ago
- Meditation will improve the quality of your life. kombatarts.com/meditate-your-… https://t.co/gguoxv4IWt 2 days ago
- Lose weight quickly at Kombat Arts! kombatarts.com/student-profil… https://t.co/794v7p67Qq 1 hour ago
- Weight Training For Muay Thai kombatarts.com/proven-weight-… https://t.co/Ujz2hNnXkl 1 day ago
- Proven Weight Training Exercises For Muay Thai Speed And Power kombatarts.com/proven-weight-… https://t.co/FsGi9FPAaj 1 day ago
- Congrats to all of our KOMBAT BJJ athletes! #bjj #brazilianjiujitsu #kombatarts #kombat #martialarts #mississauga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Meditation will improve the quality of your life. kombatarts.com/meditate-your-… https://t.co/UqW3sI5GQF 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Muay Thai boxing schools
To all Kombat community members and site visitors: we’ve moved the blog! In order to streamline things and give you guys the best online Kombat Arts experience possible, you can now find us attached to the main site at: kombatarts.com/blog … Continue reading
Congrats to Daniel Sanchez on his win in Changmai, Thailand. You can see in the video Kru Eddie and Joel Hollands in his corner. Not much to say, besides watch the video…
Certificates for the latest Muay Thai tests are available at the front desk. Congrats everyone!
Thanks to Daniel Benoit for these photos from Kru Mehdi Pouroskoui’s visit a couple of weeks ago. It’s always an honour to have Kru Mehdi over at Kombat Arts.
Kombat Arts is re-launching its sparring class, which will run from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m on Saturdays, starting next Saturday, April 16. This session will run weekly and will be headed by Sean Fulgencio. Hope to see you there!
Kru Mehdi Pouroskoui is teaching the 6 p.m. Advanced Muay Thai and 7 p.m. Fighters class tonight at Kombat Arts. Don’t miss your chance to train with this world class instructor and Muay Thai champion!
Sahil Sharma, the youngest champ at Kombat Arts, won the 2011 Canada Cup championship in the 10-12 yr Light Contact Division over the weekend. Keep reading below for the full account from Poo Choi Kru Brian Naidu and for videos … Continue reading